Roho Single Compartment Select Medium Profile Wheelchair Cushion
The Single Compartment interconnected air cells allow you to be immersed for maximum pressure redistribution while decreasing friction and shear. These cushions come in three different cell heights depending on your needs and are easy to set up.
- easy to set up
- available in three different cell heights: HIGH PROFILE (4.25”)/MID PROFILE (3.25”)/LOW PROFILE (2.25”)
Checkout Securely With:
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
Adjustable: The cushion is adjustable to an individual’s shape and weight. A cushion is adjustable to changes in an individual’s position over time. Lightweight
Easy to handle and carry, at just 2½ lbs. / 1.1 kg. (based on 1R99LPC) Varies by size. Washable
The cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. The cover is machine washable.
Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Skin Protection: Based on forty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching, and tracking the shape of a person.
Shape Fitting: The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodate and meet the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Limited Warranty Term from the date the product was originally purchased: Select Cushions: 36 months; all other DRY FLOATATION products and AirLITE cushion: 24 months; MOSAIC cushion: 12 months. The warranty does not apply to punctures, tears, burns, or misuse. See also the Limited Warranty supplement provided with your product or contact Customer Support.