PVI Portable Solid Ramp
PVI Portable Solid Ramp is designed to make it easier for carts, dollies, and hand trucks to get over thresholds and obstacles. It is made from lightweight, durable aluminum that does not rust and is constructed with durable welds and reinforced with tubing on the underside. Its surface provides excellent traction.
Checkout Securely With:
PVI Portable Solid Ramp Features
- PVI Portable Solid Ramp accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Safety DVD and steel security pins included
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- The full platform provides excellent stability
- Maximum ramp capacity:
- One axle: 400 lbs
- Two axles: 800 lbs
|Model Number||Size L x W||Weight||Capacity*|
|SL330||3' x 30"||15||800 lbs.|
|SL336||3' x 36"||18||800 lbs.|
|SL430||4' x 30"||20||800 lbs.|
|SL436||4' x 36"||23||800 lbs.|
|SL530||5' x 30"||25||800 lbs.|
|SL536||5' x 36"||30||800 lbs.|
Solid Ramp Install: Video
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Prairie View Industries Limited Warranty
1. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY—THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL END PURCHASERS OTHER THAN RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA*: PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
*(FIVE YEAR WARRANTY—THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: For a period of five years after the purchase of the product by the original end purchaser of the product, PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.)
2. This warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at the option of PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC., any product that is returned to PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. and is reasonably determined by PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. to be defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. without charge for parts or labor. This excludes shipping or delivery charges to and from PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC.’s place of business. If the product has been discontinued, PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. may replace the product with a new product of comparable value and function. PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy.
3. Any claim alleging that the product fails to conform to this warranty may be made only by the original end
purchaser and only while such purchaser owns the product. A defective product that is covered by this warranty must be returned, at the purchaser’s expense, along with proof of date of original purchase (such as receipt, check or other document PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. deems acceptable that shows the date of purchase and the identity of the product and purchaser), along with a description of the alleged defect, to PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC., 2620 Industrial Drive, Fairbury, Nebraska 68352.
4. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CONFORMITY TO MODELS OR SAMPLES, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR INDEMNITIES AGAINST INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
5. Before using the product, the purchaser must first determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and the purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
6. No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorized to change, amend or modify the terms of this warranty.
7. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchaser may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
8. The purchaser may not assign the purchaser’s rights or obligations under this warranty without the prior written consent of PRAIRIE VIEW INDUSTRIES, INC.