Ottobock Genu Direxa Stable Wraparound, Black
Features • Benefits
- Open design
- Easy to apply and remove
- Wide aluminum splints and polycentric joints
- Moderate stability of the knee with movement limitation in extension and flexion
- Click-2-Go system
- Extension and flexion limits easy to adjust without tools
- Innovative TriTech material
- High level of wearer comfort, secure fit
- Four inelastic, circular, circumferential straps
- Optimum fit and stronger support
- Concealed joint bars
- Suitable for contact sports
Knee pain with severe or complex ligament laxity and/or severe feeling of instability, with the option to limit the range of motion
- ACL and/or PCL reconstruction
- Instability of the anterior/posterior cruciate ligament (ACL/PCL)
- Collateral ligament injuries
- Stabilization/limitation of movement after meniscus surgery
- Genu recurvatum
- Severe and/or complex post-traumatic instability of the knee joint
- Severe and/or complex degenerative instability of the knee, e.g. osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe instability related to patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Improves neuromuscular function with targeted compression
- Relieves stabilizes and supports the knee
- Prevents hyperextension of the knee
- Adjustable to limit the range of motion in extension and flexion (ROM):
- Flexion: 0°/10°/20°/30°/45°/60°/75°/90°
- Extension: 0°/10°/20°/30°/45°
- Improves proprioception
- Supports sensorimotor function
- Promotes the reduction of oedemas and hematomas
- Can relieve pain
Checkout Securely With:
|Size||Lower Leg Circumference A||Thigh Circumference B||Item #|
|XXS||11.4 - 12.6 in (29 - 32 cm)||14.2 - 15.8 in (36 - 40 cm)||8368=XXS-7|
|XS||12.6 - 13.8 in (32 - 35 cm)||15.8 - 17.3 in (40 -44 cm)||8368=XS-7|
|S||13.8 - 15.0 in (35 - 38 cm)||17.3 - 18.9 in (44 - 48 cm)||8368=S-7|
|M||15.0 - 16.1 in (38 - 41 cm)||18.9 - 20.5 in (48 - 52 cm)||8368=M-7|
|L||16.1 - 17.3 in (41 - 44 cm)||20.5 - 22.0 in (52 - 56 cm)||8368=L-7|
|XL||17.3 - 18.9 in (44 - 48 cm)||22.0 - 24.0 in (56 - 61 cm)||8368=XL-7|
|XXL||18.9 - 20.1 in (48 - 51 cm)||24.0 - 26.4 in (61 - 67 cm)||8368=XXL-7|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
For a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, and provided Company is solvent, Whipr will replace or repair, at its sole discretion, manufacturer defects to our products provided they are used for non-commercial fitness activities such as being rented or used during professional training.
The warranty does not cover abuse such as intentional or nonintentional overuse, intentional damage, drop damage, damage incurred during travel, or mechanical damage (such as cutting or severing of pull cords). The warranty also does not cover software modifications, hacks, user-implemented updates, or company-issued non-required updates.
Any and all modifications of the Products, including electrical re-programming, painting, or use outside the intended purposes (such as using two base stations as a single point resistance source) renders the warranty void.
All shipping, import duties, and taxes such as agent fees and GST are the responsibility of the customer.
You may start a warranty claim by contacting Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No warranty is offered or implied on discounted products.