Ottobock Aglium Reactive Knee Osteoarthritis Brace
Agilium Reactive meets the demands of highly active osteoarthritis (OA) patients and helps practitioners treat patients more efficiently. For patients, the Agilium Reactive’s three-point pressure system opens the knee joint to help prevent further wear and tear on the affected cartilage. The simple donning and doffing of Agilium Reactive makes it easier for patients to quickly get the OA relief they need.
- Auto-adaptive cuffs fit a broad range of leg sizes and shapes.
- The lateral joint avoids interference with the unaffected leg regardless of medial or lateral indications.
- Anti-migration tibial pad maximizes contact with the tibia to help limit migration.
Beyond effective OA treatment for patients, Agilium Reactive provides unique advantages for practitioners.
- Fit a broader range of patients: Agilium Reactive’s design adjusts to fit a range of leg shapes and sizes.
- Simplified patient care: reduce your inventory of OA braces to just two – either a left or a right – so you don’t have to worry about multiple sizes.
- Opportunity to streamline patient care: if you don’t stock OA braces today, stock just two units and you can treat most patients in a single visit. This avoids scheduling follow-up appointments.
Checkout Securely With:
- 15 - 31.5 in (39 - 80 cm)
- 12 - 23.5 in (30 - 60 cm)
- Medial or lateral unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis.
- Universal size fits a broad range of patients
- Anti-migration tibial pad
- Tamper-resistant adjustable hinge
- Molded pull-tabs
- Reduce inventory from 20 to 2
- Minimizes migration and rotation
- Provides off-loading for mild, moderate, or severe conditions
- Easier donning and doffing
Ottobock Agilium Reactive 360 Video
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
For a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, and provided Company is solvent, Whipr will replace or repair, at its sole discretion, manufacturer defects to our products provided they are used for non-commercial fitness activities such as being rented or used during professional training.
The warranty does not cover abuse such as intentional or nonintentional overuse, intentional damage, drop damage, damage incurred during travel, or mechanical damage (such as cutting or severing of pull cords). The warranty also does not cover software modifications, hacks, user-implemented updates, or company-issued non-required updates.
Any and all modifications of the Products, including electrical re-programming, painting, or use outside the intended purposes (such as using two base stations as a single point resistance source) renders the warranty void.
All shipping, import duties, and taxes such as agent fees and GST are the responsibility of the customer.
You may start a warranty claim by contacting Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com.
No warranty is offered or implied on discounted products.