Natures Lab Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Facial Serum Case of 4
A 100% natural multifunctional Serum that performs as an exfoliant, anti-oxidant, and skin-brightening agent with anti-aging properties. Hyaluronic Acid (HA), naturally found in the body, and derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges, and sugar cane acts as a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid
A balanced formula specially designed to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin: wrinkles & fine lines appear visibly smoother, and you get a more radiant complexion & improved skin elasticity.
- Improves collagen production
- Brightens skin tone, reducing dullness
- Effective and stable skin brightening agent
- Improves skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties
- Good for sensitive skin.
Note: The price shown is for a single unit in a case of 4. This product is only available by the case.
Checkout Securely With:
Vitamin C gives the serum formulation excellent anti-oxidation properties, helps in balancing skin tone, and stimulates collagen synthesis.
Hyaluronic Acid helps your skin look and feel more supple. It is effective in improving collagen production, brightening skin tone, and reducing dullness.
- Made in the United States
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.