Milliken Overbed Table With TIlt Function
BodyMed® Overbed Table with Tilt Function
Stable & Convenient
The BodyMed® Overbed Table with Tilt Function offers superior convenience and function! Designed with an adaptable tilt-top table, use this overbed table as part of your recovery or general relaxation.
The table top is 30 in. x 15 in. and is waterproof and oil resistant, so it can stand up against spills and messes. Plus, this durable overbed table features a chrome-plated base and column.
Easy to Adjust
This table is height adjustable in three positions from 30 in. to 47 in. Simply change the position by squeezing a handle.
Checkout Securely With:
Additional Benefits & Features
- Offers superior convenience and function.
- Designed with an adaptable tilt-top table.
- Use it as part of your recovery or general relaxation.
- Table Top Dimensions: 30 in. x 15 in.
- Waterproof and oil resistant.
- Can stand up against spills and messes.
- Features a chrome-plated base and column.
- Height adjustable in three positions from 30 in. to 47 in.
- Simply change the position by squeezing a handle.
- Weight Capacity 20lbs
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty