Milliken Bodymed Knee Walker With Dual Brake Brake
Portable and Foldable for Increased Mobility
The lightweight, foldable BodyMed Knee Walker with attachable basket is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. This steerable knee scooter lets you easily maneuver through your home or public spaces, indoors or outside, and its lockable braking system helps you stop and keeps you securely in place when you need to stay put.
Detachable features for easy installation, carrying, and storage
Includes an adjustable handlebar and knee pad
Foldable steering column
Front steering wheels
Dual back wheel brakes
Washable, plush knee pad cover
Attachable basket for personal storage
The steering column adjusts from 33"–41"
The Knee pad column adjusts from 19"–23"
Max Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Get Out and About
Use the BodyMed Knee Walker wherever you go: at home, out shopping, enjoying the outdoors, and at the office. This portable, steerable knee scooter is convenient on vacation, and traveling with a knee walker caddy is easy! Don't cancel your plans when you have an injury—the knee mobility walker makes amusement parks, trade shows, and music festivals more accessible for you and your family.
Detachable Basket for Personal Items
Secure your personal items safely using the attachable basket! Conveniently located on the front, keep your personal items at arm’s reach.
Lightweight & Durable
With a maximum weight limit of 300 lb., this sturdy and durable mobility aid provides the security you need while remaining lightweight at approximately 20 lb. for easy portability.
The BodyMed Knee Walker provides you with weight-bearing relief as it allows you to take weight off of your injury, thus further aiding your recovery.
Dual Rear Braking System
Dedicated to keeping you safe, the BodyMed Knee Walker features a dual rear braking system triggered by hand brakes for quick stopping and easy control of the roller.
With your comfort in mind, the BodyMed rolling knee walker provides a smooth, not jarring ride so it’s easier on your joints and body overall. It also allows you to be hands-free when stopped, an advantage over crutches that can rub or irritate under the arm.
Checkout Securely With:
- A sturdy, durable, and comfortable 4-wheel mobility aid
- For patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury
- Smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during recovery
- Foldable walker features a sleek, compact design
- Detachable features for easy installation, carrying, and storage
- Includes an adjustable handlebar and knee pad
- Foldable steering column
- Front steering wheels
- Dual back wheel brakes
- Washable, plush knee pad cover
- Attachable basket for personal storage
- Steering column adjusts from 33"–41"
- Knee pad column adjusts from 19"–23"
- Max Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty