Milliken Bodymed Folding Steel 3-in-1 Commode
BodyMed®3-In-1 Steel Commode
Convenient & Easy to Use
The BodyMed 3-In-1 Steel Commode is a durable aid for daily living that provides the best in quality at an affordable price. Designed to be stable and secure, this commode has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lb.
It is made with powder-coated steel, is height adjustable, and features a durable plastic seat, backrest, armrests, removable bucket, and nonskid rubber feet to keep the commode solidly in place.
Works as a stand-alone commode, a raised toilet seat, or a toilet safety frame. Powder-coated steelAdjustable heightDurable plastic seat, backrest, and armrests. Removable bucketNonskid rubber feet to keep the commode solidly in place.
Checkout Securely With:
Additional Benefits & Features
- Durable, folding aid for daily living.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Provides the best in quality at an affordable price.
- Designed to be stable and secure.
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 lb.
- Works as a stand-alone commode, a raised toilet seat, or a toilet safety frame.
- Made with powder-coated steel.
- Height adjustable.
- Features a durable plastic seat, backrest, and armrests.
- Removable bucket.
- Nonskid rubber feet to keep the commode solidly in place.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty