Milliken Aluminum Adult Crutches, Tall, 5'10" - 6'6"
Lightweight anodized aluminum crutches with solid one-piece framePush-button height adjustment in 1" incrementsNonskid rubber tips provide good traction. Fit regular crutch accessory kit. Sold by the pair.
Checkout Securely With:
BodyMed® Aluminum Crutches
Support Lower Extremity Injuries
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are designed to support ankle, knee, and leg injuries, allowing users to walk with less strain on the injured body part. These lightweight crutches offer balanced body weight support when users need it most. The hand grips and underarm cushions are made with thick padding for extra comfort during use.
Easily adjust the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches to a user's desired height with the push-button height adjustment, which adjusts in 1" increments.
Find confidence in mobility and maneuverability with the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches. Whether at school, home, work, or on the go, these lightweight crutches provide exceptional support users can depend on.
How to Use Crutches
- While standing up straight, place the crutches under the arms.
- When walking, put the crutches in front and to the side of the feet.
- Move both of the crutches at the same time while walking, then move the injured body part forward between the two crutches.
Non-Skid Rubber Tips
The durable, non-skid rubber tips provide good traction during use while absorbing shock for secure maneuvering on the go. Each crutch features comfortable padding that is firmly attached for adequate and non-irritating cushioning.
Made from Lightweight Aluminum
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are available in a variety of height options to best suit the user's needs. These adult crutches made from lightweight aluminum have a weight capacity of 300 lb.
For more than a decade, BodyMed has been providing healthcare professionals with reliable, affordable products for patient care and clinic operations. BodyMed is synonymous with quality and cost-effective utility, which is why you'll find BodyMed products in clinics across the country.
- Cost-effective, reliable products
- Designed for patient care and clinic operations
- Ideal for healthcare professionals
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433