McKesson Heavy Duty Steel Rollator With 8 Inch Wheels
- McKesson Heavy-Duty Bariatric Steel Rollator, Red
- Exceptionally strong, red steel frame construction safely supports bariatric users up to 400 lbs.
- Designed with a folding hinge for easy storage and portability
- Ergonomically-designed orthotic handles are easy to grip, reduce hand pressure, and are adjustable to accommodate users' height and preferences
- Self-threading knob allows easy, tool-free handle height adjustment
- Oversized padded seat and backrest are made of strong polyurethane material for durability, have a contoured design for ergonomic comfort, and provide a cut and split resistance to prevent rubbing and irritation
- The hinged padded backrest can be folded up, down, or removed.
- The special, deluxe loop-lock system, made of internal aluminum casting for easy use and safety, operates like a bicycle hand brake to slow down or temporarily stop and easily lock into a stationary position by pushing the handle into the down position.
- Swiveling, 8-inch caster wheels with soft-grip tires are non-marking and add stability and control for indoor and outdoor use.
- The seat folds up to conveniently access the spacious vinyl carry pouch below the seat for transporting personal items with added privacy and security.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Checkout Securely With:
|Country of Origin||China|
|Application||Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Depth||23 Inch Base Depth|
|Base Width||19 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||13 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Diameter|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Handle Height||34 to 39 Inch Height|
|Inside Grip Width||22 Inch|
|Model Configuration||Loop Locks / Carry Pouch / Removable Backrest|
|Seat Height||22 Inch|
|Seat Width||19 Inch|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||8 Inch Caster|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433