McKesson Folding Adjustable Height Aluminum Walker
- McKesson Junior Aluminum Folding Walker
- Sturdy, 1-inch aluminum frame construction provides maximum strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy folding using fingers, palms, or side of hand to accommodate users' abilities and travel convenience.
- Rubber-like tips made of polyurethane blend to provide better grip to the traditional-style walker
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross-frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Checkout Securely With:
|Country of Origin||China|
|Base Specifications||Rubber Tips|
|Base Width||22 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||15-1/2 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Height||25 to 32 Inch Height|
|Inside Grip Width||17 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433