McKesson Durable Folding Rollator With Steel Frame
- McKesson Durable Steel Rollator, Blue
- Blue steel frame construction safely supports users up to 300 lbs.
- Designed with a folding hinge for easy storage and portability
- Ergonomically-designed handles are easy-to-grip, reduce hand pressure, and are adjustable to accommodate users' height and preferences
- Lever allows for independent handle height and angle adjustment.
- Oversized padded seat and backrest are made of strong polyurethane material for durability, have a contoured design for ergonomic comfort, and provide a cut and split resistance to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Hinged padded backrests can be folded up, down, or removed.
- Deluxe loop-lock system operates like a bicycle hand brake to slow down or temporarily stop and easily lock into a stationary position by pushing the handle into the down position.
- 7 1/2-inch, non-marring casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes fabric storage pouch for conveniently transporting personal items.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Checkout Securely With:
|Country of Origin||China|
|Application||4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Depth||19 Inch Base Depth|
|Base Width||12 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||12 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||7/8 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Handle Height||31 to 35 Inch Handle Height|
|Inside Grip Width||16 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Model Configuration||Loop Locks / Storage Pouch / Removable Backrest / Padded Seat|
|Product Weight||18.6 lbs. Product Weight|
|Seat Height||21 Inch Seat Height|
|Seat Width||12 Inch Seat Width|
|Type||Adjustable Height / Folding|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Wheel Type||7-1/2 Inch Casters|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433