Ki Mobility Axiom G Premium Wheelchair Cushion
A General Use cushion offering all of the Axiom Difference design features. With its Pre-contoured shape, surface tension-reducing well and high-quality foam and cover materials, it is sure to be the professional's choice for years to come.
Checkout Securely With:
Surface Tension Reduction
The unique hexagonal foam shapes in the well reduce surface tension and increase envelopment around the ischia and coccyx. By only using one pleated cover, surface tension is reduced, providing better immersion into the well.
Cooperating with Georgia Tech to study anthropometrics, Axiom G has a properly designed pre-contoured shape. The mild contoured well supports the trochanters, transitioning the femurs and enveloping the ischial tuberosities and coccyx for support and stability.
The base of Axiom G is constructed with high-IFD polyurethane foam. The cover is constructed with a 4-way stretch, water-resistant, pleated top layer with a skid-resistant bottom panel, and high denier side panels. All elements of the material lead to a long-lasting, comfortable and functional product.
Feature Rich Cover
Axiom G has an innovative cover that is aesthetically pleasing with functional benefits for both the client and the caregiver. A water-resistant zipper and loop zipper pull make it simple to install and remove the cover while protecting the foam. There is an easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories.
14" - 22", 35.5 - 55.9 cm
|Depth||14" - 22", 35.5 - 55.9 cm|
|Height (Leg Troughs)||2.25" , 5.7 cm|
|Height (Overall)||3" , 7.6 cm|
|Weight||350 lbs, 158 kg
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
Ki Mobility warrants the frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles of your Catalyst wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. All other parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of the frame is five years.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. We do not warrant: a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips. b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair. c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply. Ki Mobility’s Responsibility Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
Your Responsibility a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts. b. Have the supplier send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
Ki Mobility 5201 Woodward Drive Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts.