Karman LT-990 18" Seat 24 lbs Wheelchair With Quick Release Axles Black Color
Quick release LT-990 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
The LT-990 is one of the most competitively priced, ultra-lightweight wheelchairs available weighing in at 24 lbs., with standard features like quick-release rear wheels and front casters. For users in need of a more compact frame and only a 16 lb frame weight, the LT-990 offers the smallest folded size of any other ultra-lightweight wheelchair.
Features of the Karman LT-980 Ultralight Wheelchair
Adjustability & Comfort
- There’s not much to say on this front, because aside from the color (you can order the chair in either black, silver, or burgundy), all of its primary features are set. They are what they are, and the chair offers only limited adjustments, so you’ll want to pay close attention to the specs to make sure you’ll fit comfortably into it.
- Regarding adjustability, about the only thing on offer here is the fact that you can adjust the height of the footrests. However, even at maximum extension, if you’re much over six feet tall, you’ll likely struggle to fit comfortably into it. Also note that if you want the Karman Ultra-Lightweight LT-980 Wheelchair in color other than black, you can in red and silver. While not really an “adjustability option,” it’s worth mentioning here that the braking mechanism is very conveniently located for the person sitting in the chair since it’s on the left-hand side and within easy reach. Just pull up on the lever to lock the wheels in place, and you’re all set. The LT-980 incorporates handbrakes at the wheel of the chair so that the user could activate them if needed.
- Where comfort is concerned, we said at the start that this should be considered a light-to-moderate-duty chair. It’s outright comfortable, but it takes a price point to double at the least to find a more comfortable model out there. It’s also a simple matter to fix, as an extra cushion for the seat or seat back is a trivial expense. But even then, if you spend more than 4-5 hours a day in the chair, it’s likely to get increasingly uncomfortable.
Checkout Securely With:
The LT-990 was designed out of the need for an ultra-lightweight wheelchair with the ability to fold and stow with the smallest footprint possible. Learning from our consumer feedback and requests, we added quick-release rear wheels and quick-release front casters to an already popular and ultra-lightweight frame, which allows users to fold the chair to a folded dimension of 23x13x22 inches, and a frame weight of 16 lbs.
- Weighs only 24 lbs (without footrest)
- Padded Seat and Back Upholstery
- Fixed Armrest with Padded Armrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Quick Release Front Forks
- Seat width: 18″x 16″
- 6″×1″ Polyurethane Flat Free Front Casters
- 22″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Tires with Tread
- Frame Color Options: Black, Merlot Mica, Silver
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
|Seat Width||18 inch|
|Seat Depth||16 inch|
|Seat Height||19 inch|
|Back Height||19 inch|
|Overall Height||38 inch|
|Overall Open Width||26 inch|
|Folded Height||29 inch|
|Overall Length||42 inch|
|Weight Without Riggins||24lbs|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. The warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, and accidental damages intentional are not covered under the Factory warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for the service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, or misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation-dependent. Should a field action or recall occur, Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration is still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with the corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see the RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.