Karman KM5000 Lightweight Reclining Transport Wheelchair With Removable Desk Armrest
KM-5000-TP Reclining Wheelchair made of T6 Aluminum
The Karman Healthcare KM-5000-TP Reclining Wheelchair is an ultra-lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full-length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user.
This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 lbs. this chair can be transported with ease.
Checkout Securely With:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- The backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full-length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14” Mag wheels with flat-free polyurethane tires
- 8” x 1” Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Black
|HCPCS Code||K0004*, E1226, E0966*|
|Seat Width||16, 18, 20, 22 inch|
|Seat Depth||17-inch, 18 inch|
|Seat Height||20 inch|
|Back Height||33 inch|
|Overall Height||51 inch|
|Overall Open Width||25, 27, 29, 31 inch|
|Overall Length||39 inch|
|Weight Without Riggins||33lbs, 34lbs|
|Weight Capacity||250lbs, 300lbs, 350lbs|
|Shipping Dimension||34″ L x 38″ H x 15″ W|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. The warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, and accidental damages intentional are not covered under the Factory warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for the service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, or misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation-dependent. Should a field action or recall occur, Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration is still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with the corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see the RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.