Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Lift
Ideal for users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial weight, this lift offers safety, comfort, and stability for both users and caregivers. Innovative adjustment features allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes.
- Padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- Pump handle can rotate sides for caregiver convenience
- Makes sling attachment fast and simple - protects against accidental disengagement
Checkout Securely With:
|Dimensions:||Under-bed Clearance: 4.5"|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Product Weight:||88 lb.|
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty - 3 Year - Lift; 1 Year - Hydraulic Pump|
Download Owners Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
1. Invacare warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for various time periods. Refer to the warranty packaged with each product to determine the exact coverage for that particular product. Service parts are covered under a six (6) month limited warranty unless specified otherwise.
2. During the warranty period, any defective product will be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. The warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
3. A copy of the Bill of Sale issued to the purchaser of a product may be required prior to processing a warranty claim.
4. Invacare does not warrant products or parts that have been misused from their intended purpose, not properly maintained as per the user manual, or abused. Refer to the Returning products section of this document and product warranty for complete details.
5. Invacare disclaims all other express or implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.