Gaiam Premium Longer/wider 2-color Yoga Mats (6mm)
These Premium Longer/Wider 2-Color Yoga Mats are 10" longer and 2" wider than standard mats and provide a solid base and extra cushioning during an intense flow, inversion practice, or floor work. Perfect for home or studio use, these reversible mats ensure the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and go deeper into postures safely. Manufactured free of the top six most harmful phthalates, this mat is a healthy choice for both you and the planet.
Checkout Securely With:
- 10" longer and 2" wider than standard yoga mats
- Choose between 2 different colors
- Lightweight and durable
- Textured for non-slip performance
- 6mm of premium cushioning
- Supports you and your joints
- Ideal for home or studio use
- 6P and latex free
- Comes with our lifetime guarantee
Measurements: 78"L x 26"W x 6mm.
Materials: PVC. Latex Free. 6P Free: Free of DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP phthalates.
Care Instructions: Yoga mats release a very strong but harmless odor when first unwrapped. Please unroll and air out your mat for 2-3 days before use. Spot clean with our Yoga Mat Wash or damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent. Dry flat. The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. We recommend storing your mat in a mat bag when not in use. Learn more about How to Remove That New Yoga Mat Smell.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.