Foldawheel PW-999UL Folding Power Wheelchair
PW-999UL is the lightest power wheelchair in the world：
- Travels up to 20 miles with a full charge.
- Open/Fold in only 1 second, and fits in any car trunk.
- Total width of 23.5″ allows you to pass through very narrow passages.
- 2 batteries + up to 5 years international warranty.
|Top Speed: 4 mph||Weight capacity: 220 lbs.|
|Drive Range: 20 miles||Weight: 45 lbs without Batteries|
Checkout Securely With:
|Net Weight with Batteries||51.8 lbs|
|Max Speed||4 Miles/hr|
|Maximum Seat Capacity||220 lb|
|Seat Width||17” Between Armrests|
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)||20”|
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)||18.8”|
|Folded Size||13” X 23.2” X 28.3” (L x W x H)|
|Opened Size||36.6” X 23.2” X 36.6” (L x W x H)|
|Packing Size||14.2” X 30” X 25” (L x W x H)|
|Max Distance||20 miles (when using both batteries)|
|Charge Time from Empty||4 hours (1 Battery Fully Charged)|
|Battery Type||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium Ion Battery|
|Motor Type||Latest Brushless Motor|
|Motor Power||150W x 2|
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy|
|Rear Tire Type||Rigid PU Tires|
The Foldawheel PW-999UL Folding Power Wheelchair was first introduced globally in 2012. We have been making improvements yearly, and the PW-999UL has proven to be the most reliable, durable & user-friendly power chair, with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide.
- Our lightest power wheelchair weighs 51.8 lbs (w/2 Batteries) (45 lbs w/out the batteries - Each battery weighs only 3.3 lbs).
- It can open/fold in just 1 second and fits easily in the trunk of just about any car.
- We use high-grade aircraft-quality aluminum alloy to make a more robust, safer, and more durable frame.
- The armrests can be raised for easier transfer or to position closer to tables.
- The unique inward folding footrest is robust and allows users to have the nearest stand-up/sit-down position.
- The widest part of the chair is only 23.5″ - Easily passes through very narrow passages
The latest joystick controller is easy to control. You can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system should you want to check your power Wheelchair as luggage during air travel. With 5-speed control and a maximum speed of up to 4 mph on the 8″ rear wheels means you can have the acceleration speed you want. The 2 powerful brushless DC motors provide higher torque and more energy-savings than traditional brushed motors.
- Battery packs are inside the side panel, and it is easy to pull out.
- We use high-quality Li-ion cells to make the battery packs safer and more durable.
- The price you pay is Foldawheel PW-999UL with 2 batteries.
- Travels up to 20 miles with a full charge (Tested with a user of 200 lb on a flat surface environment.)
- Turning at the slope is now possible with the latest control system.
- The speed going down slopes can be under control; it will not increase velocity due to gravity.
- Going straight across a slanted path walk is easy too.
- The latest joystick controller is easy to control. You can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system when checking in the power chair as luggage.
- 5-speed control and the joystick serve as the accelerator. Maximum speed up to 6.5 km/hr (4 miles/hr) with 8″ rear wheels.
- The 2 powerful brushless motors provide higher torque and more energy-saving than traditional brush motors.
Other Unique Features:
- The seat cushion and backrest cover material Air-Breeze is a non-fray material that allows more airflow and better cushioning. It is more durable and detachable for washing.
- The Patented anti-tilt support with a hydraulic system folds in when the chair is folded and comes out when open.
- The thick padded travel bag is an excellent optional accessory to ensure no surprises when sent as checked airline luggage.
What else comes with this Lightest Power Chair PW-999UL?
- A good quality certified smart 3A Charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (It doesn’t matter where you travel).
There are no returns on Foldawheel products.
Foldawheel Series Lloyd Standing Series, PW-4x4Q. The warranty for the above wheelchair models is up to “5 years Limited International Warranty”
|Parts||Warranty Duration (years)|
|Motor and Controller||2|
The following are not covered under this warranty: Backrest and seat cushion, armrest pad, and Storage/Travel Bags.
The warranty only covers NON-DELIVBERATE OR NON-ACCIDENTAL damage. Damage caused by user negligence, accidental damage, intentional or not, are not covered under this warranty. Products that have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, improper handling or operation, and any modification or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Any damage caused by improper usage, or normal wear and tear is not covered, and you should not use this warranty claim. If you are sure you need to file a warranty claim, please provide as much information as you can about the issue.
Upon warranty claim, we will ask for photos of the chair to verify its condition. If photos cannot be provided, warranty parts will not be provided. Kindly provide photos of your wheelchair upon claiming any warranty, especially if it involves the motors or frame. There is no exception to this policy.