Good Medicine Beauty Lab Honey Bee Blossoming Revelation Mask 1 Oz
Harness the miracle of raw wild honey and reclaim that youthful glow. Age-defying essential oils, honey, aloe, and other potent botanicals combine to create a hydraulic motion that quickly rebuilds moisture levels in the skin. Feel and see the difference after just one application. Our honey mask purifies and restores balance stops bacterial growth, and acts as a mild alpha-hydroxyl acid to reveal a new layer of gorgeous skin. *Due to the nature of honey, it is normal if your Honey Bee develops crystals. Lightly heat your mask in the microwave in 10-second intervals or double boil until crystals have melted.
Checkout Securely With:
Wild raw honey, apple pectin. Aqueous infusion of desert sage**, juniper berry**, chaparral**, dandelion*, alfalfa*. Aloe vera juice*, vegetable glycerin*, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, citric acid (sugar derived), apple cider vinegar*. Frankincense attar, amber attar, myrrh attar. *organic **wildcrafted EO: Essential Oil
• Packaging: Recyclable • Product Materials: Nontoxic • Production: Cruelty-free, Ethically sourced, and Sustainably sourced
- Made in United States of America
- Weight: 317.5 g (11.2 oz)
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.