Drive Medical PreserveTech™ Universal Raised Toilet Seat
Introducing the PreserveTech™ Universal Raised Toilet Seat, our first ever truly universal raised toilet seat accommodates three different seat heights (2", 4" and 6") by maneuvering just two components. This seat can fit on most standard and elongated toilets and features two hygienic cutaways for easy cleaning. The pivoting armrests can be raised or removed, depending on user needs and bathroom space and also includes a lid with a recessed grip for effortless opening.
- Accommodates three different seat heights (2", 4" and 6") by maneuvering just two components.
- Pivoting armrests can be raised out of the way or removed depending on your needs or bathroom environment.
- Fits comfortably on most standard and elongated toilets.
- Includes a lid with recessed grip for better hygiene and aesthetic and effortless opening.
- Contoured to provide a safe and comfortable elevation.
- Made from PP that is both lightweight and durable to support up to 300 lbs.
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces.
- *Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Checkout Securely With:
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Width Between Arms||18.5"|
Download Owners Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Drive offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period of time and take precedence. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. During the warranty period, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.