DIESTCO Weather Chaps
The ultimate lap and lower body protection. Now your legs, feet, and waist will stay warm and dry. Removable fleece lining provides extra warmth and easy cleaning. Cover slips over your shoes and/or footrest, covering your legs like a blanket, and fastens around your waist or chair to stay in place. No backing to avoid sitting on bunched material. 300-yard reflective safety tape for visibility. Comes in 3 Sizes!
Checkout Securely With:
DIESTCO Weather Chaps protect your lower body from the rain and cold. Slip your feet into the bottom pocket, pull the Weather Chaps over your legs & lap ... and wet feet are a thing of the past! They keep you drier than a poncho because they fit snugly around your lower body instead of draping over it. Weather Chaps are made from high-quality durable nylon with a urethane coating for moisture resistance and durability. Fleece lining is easily removed and reattached to provide extra warmth. Waist buckle can be secured around your waist, or entirely around the vehicle for easy on/off without leaving your seat!
- The ultimate lap and lower body protection. Keeps your legs, feet, and waist, warm and dry
- Removable fleece lining provides extra warmth and easy cleaning
- Slips over your shoes and/or footrests (pocket), covering your legs like a blanket, and fastens with a 1” webbing belt strap around your waist or chair to stay in place
- 300-yard reflective tape for visibility
- Made in the U.S.A.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Manufacturer’s Warranty on all products is valid for the duration of 6 months after purchase of the product. Product will either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of DIESTCO MFG CORP.