DIESTCO D Tank Holder for Scooter/Powerchair
D Tank Holder for Scooters & Powerchairs
DIESTCO Small Oxygen Tank Holder mounts to the back of your Scooter or Powerchair without Push Handles with a 2” hook and loop strap. Made from high-quality, water-resistant polyester with 300-yard visible reflective safety tape
Checkout Securely With:
Oxygen Tank Holder for Scooters & Powerchairs
DIESTCO Oxygen Tank Holder lets you safely carry your E-tank oxygen canister. Mounts to the back of your Scooter or Powerchair without Push Handles. Made from high-quality, water-resistant polyester with 300-yard visible reflective safety tape.
- Mounts onto seatback with a hook and loop strap
- Safe and inexpensive way of carrying your oxygen cylinder on the back of your mobility device
- Has an outer tool pocket, ID pocket, and 300-yard reflective tape
- Made from high-quality, water-resistant polyester
- Fits seatbacks from 6” to 24” high
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions: (14”H x 6”DIA)
1) Remove the strap from the metal loop.
2) Pass the strap through the opening between the seat and the seatback. Be sure to pull the strap through completely and that it is not twisted.
3) Re-insert the strap through the metal loop and pull through.
4) Pull strap down tightly and fasten the loop end to the hook portion of the strap.
5) Excess strap can be cut once you have your Tank Holder mounted.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Manufacturer’s Warranty on all products is valid for the duration of 6 months after purchase of the product. Product will either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of DIESTCO MFG CORP.