Compass Theralite Aura Qi Light Therapy Lamp
Boost your energy, improve your mood, and maintain your mental health with the TheraLite Aura Qi seasonal affective disorder lamp.
- Delivers doctor recommended 10,000 LUX for best results
- Four light settings for custom treatment and all-day use
- Includes a built-in alarm clock, thermostat, wireless charger, and USB port
- Easy to use: 20-30 minutes daily to feel the effects
Checkout Securely With:
The Aura Qi is an upgraded model of our popular TheraLite Aura SAD light therapy lamp with new features, including an alarm clock, wireless charging station, and USB port. The seasonal depression lamp provides the doctor-recommended 10,000 LUX bright light therapy from an overhead angle to aid in overall mood, energy, and sleep. The natural light lamp doubles as a desk lamp with four light settings. Take advantage of the many ways light therapy benefits your overall health and wellness.
- Provides the doctor-recommended 10,000 LUX from 12". Light box therapy is only effective if the SAD lamp provides 10,000 LUX from a comfortable sitting distance and an overhead angle. The sun lamp meets all of these requirements, making it one of the best SAD lamps available.
- Includes an alarm clock, wireless charging dock, and a USB port. We've upgraded our already popular TheraLite Aura and added new tech features to the Aura Qi Seasonal Affective Disorder light. The multifunctional seasonal depression light doubles as an alarm clock and phone/electronics charger.
- A proven method for enhancing health and wellness. Numerous studies show bright light therapy lamps as an effective form of light therapy for depression, seasonal affective disorder, sleep disorders, jet lag, and more. Our sun lamps for depression are safe, effective, and meet recommendations from health experts.
- Four light settings for custom light treatment. The Seasonal Affective Disorder light therapy lamp features four light settings to choose from. Start the morning right with 10,000 LUX light exposure therapy and use the light throughout the day on lower settings.
- 3000k light temperature for a relaxing effect. A 3000k light temperature provides a soft light that offers a soothing effect. Softer light calms nerves to enhance well-being and promote better mental health.
- Uses long-lasting LED bulbs. Traditional fluorescent bulbs burn out quickly and often make noise. Our 10000 LUX light box for depression uses high-grade LED bulbs that last longer, use less energy, and provide a more relaxing experience.
- Use each morning for 30 minutes for the best results. SAD therapy lamps work best when used in the morning after waking. Natural sunlight lamps work by mimicking the sun to aid in resetting your circadian rhythm. Light therapy lights are an excellent natural method for boosting mental health, energy, and sleep quality.
|Package Weight||3.85 lbs.|
|Package Dims (h x w x d)||14.20" x 12.10" x 4.90"|
|Product Dims (h x w x d)||22" x 11.25" x 11.5" / 56cm x 28cm x 29cm|
|Product Weight||3.85 lbs.|
|LUX||10,000 at 12"|
|Light Source Type||LED|
Level of Sunlight Deprivation
Light Spectrum Type
|11.25" x 8"|
Number of Light Settings:
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.