Compass Step N' Rest Rollator with 6" Wheels
The Step 'N Rest Rolling Walker offers large 6" wheels to make getting around easier. The seat adjusts to three height positions of 18", 21", or 23" to accommodate most users. Lockable hand brakes offer safety, and the padded seat and backrest provide comfort during use. A convenient storage area is located beneath the seat to hold personal items safely. Lightweight and easy-to-fold design are ideal for travel and storage—quick tool-free assembly.
Checkout Securely With:
- Seat height quickly adjusts to 18", 21", or 23". The ultimate height-adjustable rollator offers three seat heights for maximum comfort while seated.
- Height adjustable handles from 29.5" to 39". Having the proper height on a mobility walker is essential. The wrong height can cause the user injury. Easily adjust the handle height for a safe and comfortable push.
- A lightweight walker at 14 lbs. The lightweight aluminum rollator makes it easy to push while offering a stable support aid. The durable construction means it can be used daily without any wear or tear.
- Padded seat and backrest for comfort. We've combined durability with comfort into this mobility aid. Its wide padded seat provides a comfortable place to sit, and the backrest offers back support. Lockable brakes ensure the rollator walker won't move when seated.
- Over-sized 6" wheels for increased maneuverability. The aluminum rollator's large wheels provide a smooth glide and make it easy to roll on multiple indoor terrains.
- Convenient storage area holds personal items. Hide and store personal items under the seat in the suitable storage area. Its large size can hold cell phones, purses, notebooks, and more.
- Folds up for storage and travel. The aluminum rollator features an easy-to-fold design for quick and painless storage. Its slim size when folded makes it easy to store in small spaces such as closets and car trunks.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.
Wheel Size: 6"
Storage Bag: Yes
Package Dims (h x w x d): 21.63" x 21.25" x 6.13"
Package Weight: 17.8 lbs
Product Weight: 14.5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Color: Dark Blue
Product Dims (h x w x d): 29.50" - 39.00" x 22.5" x 29"
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.