Compass Carex Day-light Sky Light
Combat the winter blues, circadian sleep disorders, jet lag, shift work adjustment, and low energy with this contemporary, discreet bright light therapy lamp.
- Featured rated as a "top SAD lamp" by 20+ publications
- Designed on what health experts recommend for best results
- Large 13.5 x 10" screen to alleviate severe conditions
- Trusted by experts and used in clinical studies since 1989
Checkout Securely With:
Combat the winter blues, circadian sleep disorders, jet lag, shift work adjustment, and low energy with this contemporary, discreet bright light therapy lamp. Bright light therapy experts recommend BrightZone Technology which delivers 10,000 LUX in a broad field of illumination. The Day-Light Sky lamp provides a maximum dose of 100% UV-filtered white light and projects light from above for effective therapy. Set up the Sky for optimal results with height and angle adjustments. This light meets the clinical guidelines for safe & effective light therapy as well as full-spectrum light therapy. It offers two flicker-free settings for either therapy or task lighting.
- Provides the maximum doctor-recommended 10000 LUX of glare-free light at 12" to 14". To be effective, a SAD lamp must provide 10000 LUX at a comfortable distance. Many natural light lamps provide 10000 LUX only at short, uncomfortable distances.
- Safely blocks 100% of UV for eyes and comfort. Day-Light is doctor recommended for its effectiveness and safety. The winter blues light safely blocks out harmful UV to keep the user safe while still being effective.
- Two light settings, light therapy, and task. The SAD light therapy lamp features two light settings and doubles as both a therapy box and a desk lamp.
- Contemporary design for home or office. The sleek white color of the 10000 LUX light box makes it perfect for at-home or office use. The adjustable head gives the user options to set the height and angle at which they receive light.
- Large 13.5 x 10" screen for maximum results. Most seasonal depression lamps feature a small screen. Our seasonal affective disorder lamp's larger than a standard screen is what makes it so effective. You'll feel the results instantly.
- Five-year limited warranty. Our light box therapy lamps are designed to withstand everyday use. If the lamp becomes defective within five years, we'll replace it or give you your money back.
|Package Weight||9.8 lbs|
|Package Dims (h x w x d)||13" x 20.3" x 3.6"|
|Product Dims (h x w x d)||26.9" x 13.7" x 10.5"|
|Product Weight||8.2 lbs|
|LUX||10,000 at 12" to 14"|
|Light Source Type||LED|
Level of Sunlight Deprivation
Light Spectrum Type
|13.5" x 10"|
Number of Light Settings:
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.