Compass Carex Adult Uplift Walker Without Wheels
Get help sitting, standing, and walking with the Carex Uplift Walker. The walker for adults is height adjustable from 30" to 37" for various heights. An easy single-button design allows the lightweight walker to fold for easy transport and storage. Its matte silver finish with a blue crossbar adds a sense of flair.
Checkout Securely With:
- Height is adjustable from 30" to 37". The aluminum walker allows users to adjust its height for a more comfortable and safe fit.
- Easily folds for storage and transportation. Take the portable walker with you while traveling. The compact walker quickly folds via the single-button design for quick storage.
- Assists in sitting, standing, and walking. The walker with arm support features four grips to assist users with both sitting and standing. The lower handles offer support when standing and sitting.
- 300 lbs weight capacity. The heavy-duty walker was made to last. Its durable design makes it perfect for daily use. Added non-slip rubber tips add even more stability.
- Stylish and sleek. This medical walker is ideal for anyone wanting a sense of style from their walker. Its matte silver finish and blue crossbar make it stand out from other basic walkers.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Closure: One Button
Product Weight: 6 lbs.
Package Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 30" - 37" x 19.5" x 20"
Color: Matte Silver & Blue
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.