Compass Bed Buddy Small Joint Wrap
The Bed Buddy Joint Wraps are designed to relieve sprains, strains, arthritis pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome. The soft-touch material and hook & loop strap secure the wrap to the pain area, ensuring mobility and complete comfort around the wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, arm, or leg. The Joint Wrap can offer both hot and cold therapy. The doctor recommended moist heat is a natural alternative or complement to over-the-counter drug treatments. Available in both small and large sizes.
- Flexible form-fitting design for a variety of areas. Available in a small (15" x 3") or large (15.5" x 6") to provide pain relief around the wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, arm, or leg. It fits snugly via a hook & loop strap around the affected area for an effective treatment.
- Doctor recommended moist heat. Moist heat therapy is proven to be more effective and able to treat pain in as little as two hours compared to eight hours with dry heat.
- Provides hot & cold therapy. Use the wrap as a hot pack to reduce swelling or a cold pack to reduce pain. Put the wrap in the microwave for moist heat therapy or the freezer for cold therapy.
- Reusable and durable for continuous use. The joint wrap features a sturdy design to be used continuously for as long as needed.
- Made of soft-touch fabric for comfort. With the Bed Buddy Joint Wrap, you won't have to worry about being uncomfortable. Its soft-touch fabric ensures you can use it for hours without it interfering with comfort.
- Filled with 100% natural grains. Its natural grains help retain heat while providing a massage-like feel for added natural joint pain relief.
Checkout Securely With:
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.