Compass Bed Buddy at Home Comfort Pack
The Bed Buddy Comfort Pack is soft and luxurious and will treat tired and sore muscles with the instant soothing warmth of moist heat. The large universal shape molds to the body for ultimate comfort. The pack is scented with relaxing lavender and chamomile to ease stress and tension. This long-lasting and reusable therapy pack is filled with 100% natural grains.
- Large 12" x 13" heating pad. The pads' large versatile shape molds to the body for ultimate comfort. Its large surface area is ideal for covering any largely affected area.
- Can be used for both hot and cold therapy. Put the pack in the microwave for moist heat therapy or in the freezer for a cooling touch.
- Aids in healing with aromatherapy. The comfort pack is infused with lavender and chamomile for added therapeutic effects. Its fresh scent helps relax the user while it helps relieve pain, reduce swelling, and target muscle soreness.
- Cooling or heating pad for back pain. The large surface area is perfect for anyone in need of back pain relief. It can cover an entire back to offer pain relief without having to move or adjust.
- Soft to the touch. The heat pack features a soft fleece for added comfort. It mimics a soft blanket while it provides nourishing moist heat therapy and reduces inflammation.
Checkout Securely With:
Condition: Chronic Pain
Application: Moist Heat Therapy
Target Area: Back
Package Dims (h x w x d): 9.75" x 5.88" x 4.25"
Package Weight: 3.3 lbs
Product Dims (h x w x d): 12" x 13" x 1"
Product Weight: 3.16 lbs
Fragrance: Lavender and Chamomile
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.