Carex Rolling Walker
This top of the line rolling walker features over-sized 8" wheels making it easier to get around. The lockable handbrakes offer safety, and the padded seat and backrest provide comfort during use. A convenient storage area under the seat safely holds your personal items. The walker folds easily for storage and transport and the assembly is quick and tool-free.
- Hand brakes lock for safety while seated
- Convenient storage area holds personal items
- Height adjustable handles from 33.75" to 38.75"
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Over-sized 8" wheels for increased maneuverability
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
Checkout Securely With:
Cura360 Return Policy
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.