- Improve keto, low-carb, and paleo digestion.
- Boosts AMPK (an enzyme that promotes energy production) in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300%.
- Ups ATP (energy) in your liver by 22%, which makes the liver better at ketogenesis and detoxification.
- Amps adiponectin (a hormone from fat cells that promotes fat loss and healthy blood lipids, while balancing inflammation) by up to 248%.
- Improves sensitivity to important blood sugar-regulating hormones by increasing glut4 by 488% in fat and muscle cells.
- Helps lower inflammation.
- Boosts cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol.
- Support fat and protein digestion.
- Prevent digestive upset from high-fat meals.
- Aids digestion.
- Increases energy.
- Reduces keto flu and fatigue during keto adaptation.
- Improves exercise performance, especially on a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
- Enhances fat loss (when combined with proper exercise and nutrition).
- Improves mitochondrial health and activates anti-aging pathways.
Checkout Securely With:
kApex® is a one-of-a-kind supplement designed to support a keto diet. BiOptimizer CEO Matt Gallant has been on a keto diet for 26 years and coached hundreds of people through it. He observed that many people struggle with keto flu and digestive problems, which prevent them from fully benefiting from ketosis.
kApex® is a 100% plant-based formulation that supports a smooth transition into ketosis and reduces potential side effects of keto-adaptation by:
- Providing the digestive enzymes to help break down fats and proteins, along with dandelion root to increase bile flow
- Increasing mitochondrial function and fat-burning pathway, which optimizes ketogenesis
- Boosting energy, cognitive function, and stamina
- Supporting healthy trace mineral levels
Optimize the digestive process
- Full-spectrum proteases and lipases that are active at a variety of acidity/alkalinity levels
- Dandelion root stimulates healthy bile production and flow and promotes liver health
- Betaine HCl supports healthy stomach acid levels, which is important for overall digestion and gut movement
- Astrazyme contains systemic plant-based enzymes and herbal extracts, which reduce gut inflammation and support an overall balanced immune response
Mitochondrial/Energy Production/Fat Burning Support
- L-carnitine helps bring fatty acids into the mitochondria, which may help with fat loss
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) reduces oxidative stress and boosts mitochondria function, which have anti-aging effects
- InnoslimⓇ increases the AMPK pathway, which increases energy production in fat and muscle tissues
- Extracts of astragalus and Panax notoginseng in InnoslimⓇ and AstrazymeTM work as energy-boosting adaptogens. They boost brain function, combat fatigue, maintain metabolism, and promote performance in stressful situations, such as keto-adaptation.
- Trace minerals provide cofactors for metabolism and digestion
- Cap diameter: 1.5 inches
- Bottom diameter: 2 inches
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
Do not use if ulcer or gastritis are present.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.