Advanced Orthopaedics Wrap-Around Hinged Knee Brace
Advanced Orthopaedics Wrap Around Hinged Knee Brace is indicated to use for mild to moderate ligament joint pain, sprain, and strains of the knee ligaments. Provides support, stabilization, and compression of the knee joint following ligament or meniscus injuries.
Checkout Securely With:
Wrap-Around Hinged Knee Brace Highlights
- Medial and lateral hinge straps provide excellent support
- Unique wrap design provides for an excellent custom fit
- For those who are not able to pull a knee sleeve brace over their feet
- Black color
- What to buy with Advanced Orthopaedics Hinged Knee Brace
- Aluminum Shoe Horn Reacher
- Lightweight Aluminum Reacher
- Sub Zero Topical Analgesic
- How to apply Wrap-Around Knee Support?
- First set the hinge knee brace to the desired flexion/extension settings (see below). Unfasten all straps and closures
- Position the back with the popliteal opening and behind the knee so the popliteal opening falls at the crease behind the knee
- Align the medial/lateral hinges with the center of the knee joint. Wrap around the front and secure the hook and loop closure.
- Support should fit snugly but not so tight as to restrict circulation. Hinges should be aligned with the prominent bones on each side of the knee. Secure straps beginning with the top strap. Feed straps through rings and secure.
- Setting The Hinge
- Hinge has optional flexion and extension settings. The caregiver should determine the correct setting for the condition. Remove hinges from pockets.
- Open the hinge cover and remove the pins. Set flexion first by moving hinge arms until an opening is seen through the desired flexion setting.
- Drop pins into the desired setting, snapping them into place. Set both sides of the hinge (left/right) at the same degree of flexion.
- Set extension by moving hinge arms until an opening is seen through the desired extension setting
- Drop pins into the desired setting, snapping them into place. Set both sides of the hinge (left/right) to the same degree of extension.
- Close hinge cover. Insert hinges back into pockets
- Hinged Knee Wrap Care Instructions
- Fasten closures
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring)
- Air dry away from heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Wear as recommended
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling
- Contact with neoprene material with the skin may cause irritation
- Persons with known susceptibility to dermatitis or with broken skin should avoid contact with neoprene
- Anyone who develops skin irritation from contact with this material should discontinue its use immediately
- Should not be worn by persons with phlebitis or circulatory disorders. Not recommended to be worn while sleeping.
|Small||12-1/2" - 14-1/2"|
|Medium||14" - 16"|
|Large||15-1/2" - 18"|
|X-Large||17-1/2" - 20"|
|XX-Large||19-1/2" - 22"|
|XXX-Large||21" - 24"|
|XXXX-Large||25" - 28"|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877