Advanced Orthopaedics Universal Shoulder Immobilizer
Advanced Orthopaedics Universal Shoulder Immobilizer is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and to reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. Its unique chest strap immobilizes the upper arm eliminating the need for a humeral cuff.
Checkout Securely With:
Universal Shoulder Immobilizer Features
- Advanced Orthopaedics Universal Shoulder Immobilizer is indicated for:
- Shoulder dislocations
- Injuries or instabilities
- Contoured chest strap fits both male and female
- Immobilizes arm and shoulder
- Shoulder strap and forearm cuff may be placed in desired position
- Hook and loop closure for easy application
- Fits either left or right arm
How to Apply for Advanced Orthopaedics Shoulder Support?
- You will need assistance when initialing applying and removing
- Wrap the waistband around your chest just under the breast area and secure the closure - can be worn under clothing
- Attach the hook and loop portion of the arm strap to the waistband under your injured arm
- The strap should be around the mid portion of the upper arm
- Wrap the wrist strap so that the hook will attach to the waistband
- Bring your arm up to a comfortable position by bending your elbow
- Attach the wrist strap to the front of the waistband
- Place the shoulder strap over the shoulder of the arm that is not injured
- Attach the hook end to the back of the waistband
- Secure the slide buckle end to the front of the waistband and adjust it for your comfort
- Adjust as needed
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water not twist or wring. Air-dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Caution: Wear as recommended. Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877