Advanced Orthopaedics Proglide Cervical Collar
Optec Proglide Cervical Collar Neck Brace provides unparalleled comfort and stronger materials for greater support. It incorporates new modern colors, and revolutionary interface material. The unique chin height adjustment technology (12 levels) allows for customized fitting with a simple turn of the knob. With a one-size-fits-all design, the Proglide reduces inventory and saves money. The PDAC Approved Proglide Cervical Collar offers a complete solution for individuals with cervical injuries that require a collar for extended wear.
Checkout Securely With:
Benefits of Optec Proglide Neck Brace
- 12 height adjustment settings for a custom fit
- Ergonomic dynamic knob
- Adjustable panel for a custom fit
- Larger tracheal opening
Optec Proglide Cervical Collar Neck Brace Features
- Interface is designed to effectively distribute pressure points, especially to the mandibles, upper chest wall, and occipital
- Superior Interface to reduce skin breakdown by unloading pressure points
- Stronger Materials significantly eliminate deflection under extreme forces
- Greater structural strength provides better motion restriction
- Adjusts to neck circumference
- Increased Range of height adjustment to accommodate patients with short and long cervical regions
- Posterior extends to the contour head and limits unwanted motion
- Unparalleled Comfort for Extended Wear
- X-Ray, CT, and MRI compatible
When to use Optec Proglide Cervical Neck Brace?
- Cervical Spine precaution for trauma patients
- Immobilization for pre and post-cervical spine surgery
- Degenerative disorders
- Spinal Stenosis Spondylolisthesis
- Anterior cervical fusion Halo removal
- Dens type 1 cervical fractures of C2 vertebrate
- Anterior discectomy
- Teardrop fracture of the vertebral body
- Cervical strain
- Unstable fracture
- Neural Involvement
- Atlanto-occipital Dislocation
What to buy with Proglide Cervical Collar
- Core Tri-Core Cervical Support Pillow
- Core Cervical Foam Positioning Roll
- Fabrication Point Relief ColdSpot Lotion Gel
Fitting Instructions for Proglide Cervical Collars Neck Brace
- Make sure that the patient is lying flat in bed without a pillow. Their arms should be at their side with their head and neck in a neutral position at all times. Carefully, slide the back of the collar behind the patient's neck, making sure the back is centered and the straps are between the patient’s ear and the trapezius.
- Slide the front of the collar up the front of the chest at the lowest setting, under the chin, so that the ends are resting on the shoulders.
- Hold the front of the collar in place and pull out the knob turning it clockwise to raise the chin support to the appropriate height. Once the desired height is achieved, release the knob to lock the position into place. The chin support can be lowered by pulling out the knob and turning it counter-clockwise, releasing the knob to secure the position.
- Hold the front of the collar in place and snugly attach the straps to the sides of the collar, one side at a time. The straps should be symmetrical on both sides for a proper fit.
- 5 Make sure that there is no space between the front and back pieces and that the chin support does not protrude into the throat region. Also, make sure that no plastic is in direct contact with the skin.
- [Only for PG-180] To provide height adjustment to the occipital region, pull out the knob and slide to the desired setting, push down to lock it in place.
Note: This device should be donned and doffed while lying down unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare provider. You will need a second person to assist you in the initial fitting of the cervical collar.
Proglide Universal Cervical Collars User Manual
How to remove Proglide Cervical Collar Neck Support?
Note: Before removing the collar make a note of where the ends of the straps are on the sides of the collar so that it can be re-applied at the same location.
- Undo the hook and loop straps, one at a time
- Remove the front of the collar by sliding it down the chest and lifting it away from the body
- Remove the back of the collar by sliding it out from under the neck
How to maintain and care for Optec Proglide Cervical Collar?
- The PROGLIDE Neck Brace should be worn when you shower or bathe unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare provider.
- Before removing the collar, make a notation of the strap location to ensure the device is properly positioned when re-applied.
- Hand wash the padding with mild soap and water and rinse thoroughly, squeezing out any excess water. Do not use any substances containing chlorine or harsh detergents. Allow the padding to air dry completely. Note: It is recommended to purchase a set of replacement padding to use when the device is being cleaned.
- You may wipe clean the PROGLIDE plastic frame with mild soap and water once the padding is removed.
- Re-attach the padding using the hook and loop coins to secure the padding to the frame, making sure that no plastic comes in contact with the skin.
- Check your skin for redness and irritation often. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you observe any change in your general state or deterioration of your condition.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877