Advanced Orthopaedics Premium Cervical Collar
Advanced Orthopaedics Premium Cervical Collar is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support and to help with whiplash, herniated cervical discs, and other minor neck injuries. Only the finest grade materials are used to assure superior quality and durability.
Checkout Securely With:
Why choose Advanced Orthopaedics Premium Cervical Collar?
- Advanced Orthopaedics Universal Cervical Collar is contoured to give uniform support
- Medium-firm density foam covered with tubular knit fabric
- Height refers to the measurement under the chin
- Hook and loop closure
ADVANCED ORTHOPAEDICS PREMIUM CERVICAL COLLAR USER MANUAL
What to buy with Advanced Orthopaedics Cervical Collar
- Core Apex Cervical Orthosis
- Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow
- OPTP Original McKenzie Cervical Roll
How to Apply Advanced Ortho Cervical Collar?
- Detach back hook and loop closure strap.
- Center the low contour of the brace underneath the chin. Wrap brace around the neck.
- Fasten hook and loop contact closure and secure it to a snug fit. Readjust if necessary.
- You should be able to place two fingers width between the collar and your neck to ensure the collar is not too tight.
- Wear as prescribed by your physician or caregiver.
Advanced Premium Cervical Collar Care Instructions:
- Fasten closures.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring).
- Air dry away from heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Patients should be instructed to inspect their necks and this product before and after each use.
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
ADVANCED PREMIUM CERVICAL COLLAR SPECIFICATIONS
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877