Advanced Orthopaedics Lyrca Lined Premium Wrist Brace
Advanced Orthopaedics Premium Wrist Brace is ideal for carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains, strains, or after cast removal. Maximum contouring at the palmar crease allows for full finger function. Removable and adjustable palmar stay for maximum support. Lycra-lined to wick moisture away. VelcroTM closure for easy adjustment. 8" length.
Checkout Securely With:
What to buy with Advanced Orthopaedics Premium Wrist Brace
- Advanced Orthopaedics Curved Finger Splint
- Advanced Orthopaedics Velpeau Immobilizer With Hook And Loop Closure
- Fabrication Point Relief HotSpot Warming Gel
- Measure around the center of the wrist
- Specify Right or Left
Care Instructions for Premium Wrist
- Fasten closures
- Handwash in cold water with mild soap
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring)
- Air dry away from heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
How to wear a Wrist Brace?
- Unfasten closures
- Pull brace over the hand ensuring a wide stay is on the palm side of the hand and plastic loop buckles on the top of the hand
- Using your free hand, thread the straps thru the plastic loops, pull until snug, and attach the hook and loop
- Close the top strap around the thumb
- Readjust if necessary
- Wear as recommended
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877