Advanced Orthopaedics Deluxe Airprene Hinged Knee Brace
Advanced Orthopaedics Airprene Hinged Knee Brace is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and to reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. Airprene Hinged Knee Brace is an excellent choice for patients who are not able to pull a knee sleeve brace over their feet. It has a unique perforated neoprene-like material that retains heat, but not water.
Checkout Securely With:
Advanced Orthopaedics Hinged Knee Brace Features
- Advanced Orthopaedics Airprene Hinged Knee Brace is indicated for:
- Mild to moderate ligament joint pain, strains
- Sprains of the knee ligaments or patellar instabilities
- Perspiration generated by exercise flows through the Airprene to keep the skin dry and comfortable
- Airprene eliminates excessive heat build-up associated with neoprene
- For sizing, measure around the center of the knee with the leg extended
- How to Apply:
- Unfasten all straps and closures. Insert foot into knee support and slide up over the knee. Align the medial/lateral hinge axis with the center of the knee joint. Support should fit snugly but not so tight as to restrict circulation. Hinges should align with the prominent bones on each side of the knee. Secure straps beginning with the top strap. Feed straps through rings and secure.
- Care Instructions:
- Fasten closures.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Wrap a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring).
- Air dry away from heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Fasten closures.
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
|Small||12-1/2" to 14-1/2"|
|Medium||14" to 16"|
|X-Large||17-1/2" to 20"|
|XX-Large||19-1/2" to 22"|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877