Advanced Orthopaedics Cross-fit Universal Hinged Knee Brace
Advanced Orthopaedics Cross-Fit Universal Hinged Knee Brace is indicated for mild to moderate ligament joint pain, sprain, and strains of the knee ligaments. Cross-Fit Knee Brace provides support, stabilization, and compression of the knee joint following ligament or meniscus injuries.
Checkout Securely With:
Advanced Orthopaedics Cross-Fit Universal Hinged Knee Brace Features
- Medial and lateral hinge stays provide excellent support
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress
- Neoprene coated with 4-way stretch nylon fabric
- Piping along thigh and calf areas of support to stop flexing
- Tapered in back for a comfortable fit
- Hyperextension stops at 170Â°
- Easily removable hinges for custom fitting
- Applicable Ailments: ACL, LCL, MCL, and PCL instability, Osteoarthritis
- Body Part: Knee
- Color: Black
- Gender: Unisex
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877