Advanced Orthopaedics Clavicle Support Strap
Advanced Orthopaedics Clavicle Support Strap is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. Only the finest grade materials are used to assure superior quality and durability. Has comfortable wide padding for proper immobilization.
Checkout Securely With:
- Advanced Orthopaedics Clavicle Support Strap is indicated for:
- Clavicle fracture
- Postural control
- Felt back pad helps prevent irritation
- Velcro closure for easy applicationÂ
How to Apply:
Will need assistance when applying and removing. Position the felt pad on the back between the shoulder blades. Wrap figure-8 arm straps around shoulders. Make certain the straps are not twisted and the arm pads are between the straps and the shoulders. Feed the straps through the plastic loops and pull tight as desired. Press the hook and loop closures to fasten. The arm pads should be adjusted so that they fit under the arms and in front of the shoulders. The straps should be tight enough to pull the shoulders back. Adjust as needed.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring).
- Air-dry away from heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877