Vive Toilet Safety Rail
ADDED BATHROOM STABILITY
Reduces the risk of slips and falls when sitting or standing
USE WITH ANY TOILET
Adjustable safety rail fits all standard, elongated and irregular toilets
Uses existing seat bolts, no drilling or cementing required
COMFORTABLY PADDED HANDLES
Closed cell foam handles provide a comfortable and secure grip and are easily cleaned with a standard disinfectant wipe or solution
ADJUSTABLE SAFETY RAIL
Rails can be adjusted between 21.5” to 26.5” wide and 26” to 31.5” in height for a customized fit
DURABLE CORROSION-RESISTANT FRAME
Lightweight, durable aluminum frame supports up to 300 pounds
Checkout Securely With:
- Added stability when sitting or standing
- Length: 21.5" - 26.5"
- Width: 19.5"
- Height: 26" - 31.5"
- Bracket size: 11.5" x 3" x 1.5"
- Aluminum frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Wipe down using a mild soap or disinfectant
- Toilet safety rail
- Lifetime Guarantee
Note: Not suitable for low-profile toilets
Product Number: LVA1010
Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
User Manual: Toilet Safety Rail Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
One year guarantee