Therabody RecoveryAir Prime Leg Compression Bundle
- Proprietary TruGrade Technology™ for the safest, most precise application of pressure
- Proprietary FastFlush Technology™ for full inflation and deflation in 60 secs
- Bluetooth connectivity to Therabody App
- 2 preset routines (Warm Up and Recovery) via Therabody App only
- 4 time intervals (20 min, 40 min, 60 min, and continuous)
- Adjustable pressure range (20-100 mmHg in increments of 10)
- Adjustable pressure hold and release time (1 - 60 seconds)
- Save one routine shared with you via Therabody App only
- Save unlimited personalized routines via Therabody App only
- 180-minute battery life
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic design
- More features via Bluetooth connectivity to Therabody App coming soon
- RecoveryAir Compression Sleeve
Checkout Securely With:
- RecoveryAir Prime pump
- 2 compression boots
- Blocker plug (for single garment use)
- DC power adapter
- Pump pouch
8.3 in (L) x 5.4 in (W) x 3.5 in (H)
21.0 cm (L) x 13.7 cm (W) x 8.8 cm (H)
Refer to our size guide at the top of the page for boot dimensions and sizing.
1-year limited warranty
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
This Therabody Limited Product Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to the Therabody products set forth below and is given by Therabody, Inc. and its affiliates (“Therabody”) to the individual purchaser of products solely when purchased through an authorized retail partner or directly from Therabody. Therabody warrants that the Therabody-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Therabody’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will commence on the original date of purchase of the product from Therabody or an authorized retail partner. Any local consumer law rights for non-conforming products remain unaffected. Please note that by using a Therabody product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by phone or chat anytime. All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Therabody or a service provider authorized by Therabody.
- Device & charger: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Wireless charging stand: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Power adapter: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Attachments: 30 days