MK Battery Light Weight 12V 35AH Sealed
The MK MU-1-SLD-M is a 12v 35 AH Deep Cycle Mobility Battery. MK batteries are manufactured under the most versatile computer control battery formation system and technology to achieve the highest quality. The automated, computer-controlled system provides programmed functions for steps of current, time, voltage, temperature, and event control to match the performance specifications of your application requirements.
NON-SPILLABLE by DOT (Department of Transportation), ICAO (International Commercial Airline Organization), and IATA (International Airline Transportation Association) definitions.
Checkout Securely With:
Nominal Voltage(V) 12V
20 hour rate (1.75A to 10.50V) 35Ah
10 hour rate (3.325A to 10.50V) 33.25Ah
5 hour rate (5.95A to 10.20V) 29.75Ah
1 C (35A to 9.60V) 18.67Ah
3 C (105A to 9.60V) 12.25Ah
Weight Approx. 10.5kg(23.1Lbs.)
Internal Resistance (at 1KHz) Approx. 10 mΩ Dimensions mm(inch)
Maximum Discharge Current for
5 seconds: 525A
Charging Methods at 25 (77 )
Charging Voltage 14.4 to 15.0V
Coefficient -5.0mv/ /cell
Maximum Charging Current 10.5A
Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8V
Coefficient -3.0mv/ /cell
Case Material ABS
(UL94 HB flame retardant )
Terminal Hardware Torque Value :
Recommended 5.39 Nm (55kg-cm)
Maximum Allowable 8.82 Nm (90kg-cm)
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
A battery will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within thirteen (13) months from the date of installation. Proof of the date of purchase/installation is required for all claims.
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuse including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries.
Opening of batteries that are designed and intended for used as sealed products.
4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
5. Normal “wear and tear”.
MK Battery shall not be liable to the purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special, or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.