Milliken Bodymed Aluminum Rollator With 6in Wheels And Seat
BodyMed® Aluminum Rollator
Easy-To-Use Mobility Aid
The BodyMed® Aluminum Rollator is a four-wheel rolling mobility aid to stay active! Designed for use during recovery or as an aid for daily living, this best-in-value rollator offers comfort, convenience, and durability to keep users moving indoors and out.
This rolling aid is made with aluminum and features four 6-inch. wheels, a soft seat, PVC hand grips, and loop breaks.
The BodyMed® Aluminum Rollator allows for easy adjustability with its adjustable handle height and removable backrest with a foam pad.
Checkout Securely With:
Additional Benefits & Features
- Designed for use during recovery or as an aid for daily living
- Offers comfort, convenience, and durability
- For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Made of Light-Weight Aluminum
- 6" Wheels
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width between Handles: 17.5"
- PVC Hand Grips with Loop Breaks
- Adjustable handle height: 31.5" to 36"
- Removable Backrest with Foam Pad
- Seat Height: 21.5" from Ground
- Overall Size: 61" x 63"
- Colors: Burgundy and Blue
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty