Milliken Aluminum Two Button Folding Walker Without Wheels
BodyMed® 2-Button Folding Walker
Convenient & Easy to Use
The BodyMed® Walker is a high-quality, lightweight folding walker. Designed to help users stay mobile, this walker is easy to use and fold with its two-button design. The two-button design allows each side to fold in independently.
This walker is made with an aluminum frame and includes rubber feet on the back legs. It also includes a push-down braking system. Available with 5-inch front wheels.
This folding walker has a weight capacity limit of 300 lb. (136 kg), suitable for a variety of users. It is also height adjustable from 31.5 in.–38.2 in. (80 cm–97 cm).
Checkout Securely With:
Additional Benefits & Features
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Height: 31.5 in.–38.2 in. (80 cm–97 cm).
- The two-button design allows each side to fold in independently.
- Available with or without 5-in. front wheels.
- Rubber feet on back legs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg).
- 5" front wheels
- Push-down braking system to ensure the user's safety
- Upper inner width: 44 cm
- Bottom Base Width/Length: 62 x 51cm
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty