Merits Health Travel-Ease 22 Heavy Duty Folding Power Wheelchair
TRAVEL-EASE 22 P181
- Reinforced frame with double cross braces provides sturdy support for heavy-duty use.
- Auxiliary hand brakes offer extra safety.
- Aluminum rim drive wheels and reinforced front casters.
- Optional pneumatic casters and drive wheels.
- Patented folding battery tray allows improved portability.
- Programmable controller with various choices of different performance to fit various needs of users.
- Height adjustable flip-up desk armrests and swing-away footrests for easier access.
- Optional adjustable mounting bracket for the controller, swing back mounting bracket.
|Drive Range: 25.00 miles||Turning Radius: 25"|
|Top Speed: 4.00 mph||Weight capacity: 450 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece: na||Weight: 131 lbs.|
Checkout Securely With:
|Driving Range||25 Miles|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Battery Type||12V / 22NF x 2 pcs|
|Motor||DC 24V , 240W , 2P (Rating) / 950W (Max)|
|Max Climbing Angle||10°|
|Controller||PG VR2 70A|
|Weight Capacity||450 Lbs|
|Front Wheel||8" Foam filled tire|
|Drive Wheel||12-1/2” x 2 - 1/4” Foam filled tire|
|Footrest extension length||16"-21"|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame