Irwin Natural Rhodiola Plus
Rhodiola-Plus - Help Maintain Balance and Peace of Mind During Times of Stress
Finding calm in a world of constant stress can seem an impossible task at times. The unrelenting stress of a busy lifestyle can throw the body and mind out of balance in ways that negatively influence the way we feel inside. This reality has made stress management one of the most important health topics of the modern age and is proving to be an essential component to maintaining mental and emotional health.
Checkout Securely With:
Rhodiola to the Rescue! Rhodiola rosea, also known as “golden root,” is an adaptogenic herb that is used traditionally to support balanced energy and mood. This powerful herb helps to promote a healthy response to everyday stress so that you can feel more balanced, energized, and motivated throughout your busy day.
The Supporting Cast of Ingredients
- L-Theanine helps to support a calm and focused state of mind
- Lemon Balm, Saffron & Passionflower are traditionally used in mood-elevating, and stressbusting formulations.
- Magnesium, Chromium, and “The Sunshine Vitamin” (D3) support the regular maintenance of mood and stress physiology.
The nutrients in our Liquid Soft Gel supplements are released fast. Other forms of delivery contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft Gels provide a premium easy-to-swallow delivery system that allows us to combine our nutritious oils such as Flaxseed Oil, and MCT Oil for additional nutritional benefits. But wait! We didn’t stop there. Every Liquid Soft Gel includes our special Bioperine Complex which enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
- Full Transparency – everything that is in our products is listed on the label. We do not hide anything behind proprietary blends
- Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Soft Gel Delivery enhanced with Bioperine®
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.