Irwin Natural Power to Sleep PM Value Size
Power to Sleep PM This unique formula is designed to help you relax before bed, to sleep soundly throughout the night, and to wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.
Power to Sleep PM – Attaining restful and sustained sleep is fundamental to health and well-being. That’s why we created Power to Sleep PM®.
Checkout Securely With:
This advanced formula focuses on these three targeted areas to promote restful sleep without causing early-morning drowsiness. Use this product for occasional sleeplessness or on a daily basis to promote relaxation before bedtime.
- Promotes Relaxation: A combination of soothing nutrients helps to relax the body and calm the mind.
- Encourages Sleep: Melatonin helps to promote the onset of sleep and is key to maintaining a normal sleep cycle.
- Supports Balance: L-Theanine helps to reduce the effects of stress, while minerals (Calcium, Magnesium) help to replenish essential nutrient stores
Liquid Soft Gel Delivery
The nutrients in our Liquid Soft Gel supplements are released fast. Other forms of delivery contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft Gels provide a premium easy-to-swallow delivery system that allows us to combine our nutritious oils such as Flaxseed Oil, and MCT Oil for additional nutritional benefits. But wait! We didn’t stop there. Every Liquid Soft Gel includes our special Bioperine Complex which enhances the bioavailability, absorption, and potency of many nutrients.
- Full Transparency – everything that is in our products is listed on the label. We do not hide anything behind proprietary blends
- Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Soft Gel Delivery enhanced with Bioperine®
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.