Irwin Natural Collagen Beauty
Collagen Beauty: this deep-acting formula features VERISOL® to help combat the effects of aging by delivering the building blocks needed to revitalize the skin and boost your body’s collagen production.
Collagen Beauty delivers nourishment for your skin and nails, including 2,500 mg of VERISOL® Collagen Peptides, Biotin, Gotu Kola, antioxidants such as CoQ10 and Resveratrol, as well as a variety of nourishing Omega Oils including Moroccan Argan Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil.* This product can be used daily to improve skin appearance and strengthen nails.
Checkout Securely With:
Collagen is a complex structural protein that gives strength, elasticity, and protection to the skin while helping to retain moisture within the deep dermal layers.* As we age, the rate of collagen production decreases in our body. This decrease in collagen production is believed to be one of the primary reasons for the development of fine lines, wrinkles, and dryness of the skin.
Boost collagen production with Collagen Beauty!
Details on Collagen Beauty
Mechanisms of Aging Skin
Skin aging is a complex biological process. Reactive oxygen species (ROS), produced by internal and external factors, play a significant role in the aging process by causing structural and physiological alterations in each skin layer. One of the primary changes is a decrease in collagen and elastin production, leading to sagging, fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning of the skin.
Collagen Beauty: Supports Collagen Production and Skin Tissues
Collagen Beauty contains a generous 2,500 mg serving of VERISOL® Collagen Peptides, a key component of healthy skin that contributes to its strength, elasticity, and structure. By providing ample daily collagen, new collagen synthesis is supported, and skin health can thrive. Vitamin C and Vitamin A are also included, as they are essential for collagen formation and maintenance of epithelial tissues in the skin.
Clinically Proven VERISOL®
VERISOL® Collagen has been clinically shown to benefit the health of the skin in several ways:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: A double-blind placebo-controlled study with 114 women showed that daily supplementation with VERISOL® Collagen (2,500 mg/day) significantly reduced eye wrinkles volume after 4 weeks and 8 weeks. It also increased skin procollagen concentration, the precursor of collagen.
- Improves skin elasticity: Clinical research demonstrated that VERISOL® (2,500 mg/day) leads to significantly higher skin elasticity compared to placebo treatment, with effects lasting up to 8 weeks.
- May improve skin appearance of cellulite: VERISOL® has been clinically shown to improve dermal density in the skin and significantly decrease the degree of cellulite. Results were visible after 3 months.
Nutritional Support for Radiant Beauty
Biotin (Vitamin B7) is included in Collagen Beauty as it has been linked to improved skin conditions and helps with hair loss and brittle nails. Emerging research suggests that VERISOL® may also support nail health and improve nail growth.[7,8]
The formula includes antioxidants like Vitamin C, CoQ10, Pomegranate extract, and Resveratrol to prevent and repair damage caused by age, sunlight, and toxins.
Nourishing Omega Oils
Collagen Beauty contains Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, and Moroccan Argan Oil, providing additional nourishment. Evening Primrose Oil contains gamma-linolenic acid, which benefits skin conditions.
Collagen Beauty delivers nourishment for the skin and nails, including VERISOL® Collagen Peptides, Biotin, antioxidants, and a variety of nourishing omega oils. It can be used daily to improve skin appearance and strengthen nails.
- American Academy of Dermatology. (2017). How skin grows. Retrieved from American Academy of Dermatology: https://www.aad.org/public/kids/skin/how-skin-grows
- Ganceviciene, R., & Liakou, A. I. (2012). Skin Anti-Aging Strategies. Dermato-Endocrinology, 308-319.
- Libby, Peter et al. (2002). Vitamin C, Collagen, and Cracks in the Plaque. Circulation, 105;1396-1398.
- Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, et al. (2014). Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 27(3):113-9.
- Proksch E, Segger D, Degwert J, et al. (2014). Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effect on human skin physiology: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 27:47-55.
- Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, et al. (2015). Dietary supplementation with specific collagen peptides has a body mass index-dependent beneficial effect on cellulite morphology. J Med Food. 18(12):1340-8.
- Higdon, Jane PhD. "Biotin." The Linus Pauling Institute, 2011: < http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/biotin/ >.
- Natural Standard Monograph, "Biotin." 2011.
- Hexsel D, Zague V, Schunck M, et al. (2017). Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. J Cosmet Dermatol.
- Yoshimoto-Furuie K. et al. (1999). Effects of oral supplementation with evening primrose oil for six weeks on plasma essential fatty acids and uremic skin symptoms in hemodialysis patients. Nephron: 81:151-159.
Liquid Soft Gel Delivery
The nutrients in our Liquid Soft Gel supplements are released fast. Other forms of delivery contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft Gels provide a premium easy-to-swallow delivery system that allows us to combine our nutritious oils such as Flaxseed Oil, and MCT Oil for additional nutritional benefits. But wait! We didn’t stop there. Every Liquid Soft Gel includes our special Bioperine Complex which enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
- Full Transparency – everything that is in our products is listed on the label. We do not hide anything behind proprietary blends
- Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Soft Gel Delivery enhanced with Bioperine®
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.