Irwin Natural Brain Awake Red
Brain Awake RED works fast to help promote focus and mental clarity and is specially formulated with a Nitric Oxide Booster, to help optimize performance.
Brain Awake RED can be used daily or as needed to support brain health and to help optimize performance and productivity.
Checkout Securely With:
Delivering powerful brain-boosters and supportive ingredients that calm and nourish the central nervous system, this product helps to promote focus and mental clarity, while improving information retention and increasing feelings of energy.
- The performance boost comes in the form of L-Citrulline, an amino acid that converts to L-Arginine in the body.
- L-Arginine can then be converted to Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide helps blood vessels relax and dilate, allowing for increased blood flow throughout the body.
- This formula also features Ginkgo extract, one of the best botanicals for the brain. Ginkgo extract can improve cognitive function and enhance memory in healthy individuals, as well as support overall blood flow to the brain.
The Brain Awake RED™ Advantage
Brain Awake RED™ is a multi-pronged brain awakening formula that is designed to help promote focus and mental clarity while providing a Nitric Oxide booster to optimize performance. Unlike energy shots and overly-caffeinated products that offer a short-term boost at the expense of long-term jitters and fatigue, Brain Awake RED™ enhances cognitive function in a healthy and balanced way. This product delivers brain-boosters and supportive ingredients that calm and nourish the central nervous system, while also including ingredients that support optimal blood flow throughout the body.
A Nitric Oxide Boost, Please!
This advanced formula features L-Citrulline, which is an amino acid that is converted into L-Arginine. L-Arginine has the ability to support Nitric Oxide production, which in turn can support blood flow. Increased blood flow may help to deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the body, including the brain.
Other Key IngredientsOther Key Ingredients
- L-Theanine: an amino acid found in green tea; increases alpha brainwaves in less than 45 minutes and induces a state of "alert relaxation" that lasts for 8-10 hours.[3,4]
- Caffeine: a methylxanthine alkaloid; exerts its stimulating effect by antagonizing adenosine receptors and increases alertness and wakefulness.
- Ginkgo biloba: may support blood flow to the brain and promote focus and mental clarity, while improving information retention.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: the preferred form of L-Carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier and increase acetylcholine production in the brain, activating the parasympathetic nervous system and supporting energy production.
- B vitamins: nutritional cofactors critical for energy production and neurotransmitter formation.
- Gotu Kola: traditionally used to support healthy brain function and considered an "anti-aging" herb.
- Holy Basil: also known as Tulsi, it has been historically used to support memory and intellect.
- Phosphatidylserine: an essential component of cell membranes, highly concentrated in brain tissue, and important for optimizing cellular communication.
Scientifically-Supported Health Claims
Brain Awake RED™ can be used daily or as needed to boost brain function and mental performance. It has been specially formulated with a Nitric Oxide booster to help maximize performance.
The primary health claims of Brain Awake RED™ are based on human clinical studies and cover the following areas
- Promotes focus and mental clarity
- Supports blood flow
- Boosts performance
- Improves retention of information
This product is ideal for students and working professionals but is also suitable for anyone who wants or needs to optimize cognitive abilities. It can be used daily or simply as needed to boost brain power.
- Swaminathan, N. (2008, April 29). Why Does the Brain Need So Much Power? Retrieved from Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-the-brain-need-s/
- Schwedhelm, E. et al. (2008). Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 65, 51-9.
- Natural Standard. (2013). L-Theanine (Monograph). Retrieved from Natural Medicines Database: http://naturalstandard.com/databases/herbssuplements/theanine
- Juneja, L. et al. (1999). L-Theanine: a Unique Amino Acid of Green Tea and its Relaxation Effect in Humans. Trends in Food & Science Technology.
- Fredholm, B. (1995). Astra Award Lecture: Adenosine, Adenosine Receptors, and the Actions of Caffeine. Pharmacological Toxicology, 76(2), 93-101.
- Bruce, E. (1986). The Psychopharmacological and Electrophysiological Effects of Single Doses of Caffeine in Healthy Human Subjects. Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 22, 81-87.
- Owen, R. et al. (2008). The Combined Effects of L-Theanine and Caffeine on Cognitive Performance and Mood. Nutritional Neuroscience, 11(4), 193-198.
- Kelly, G. et al. (2008). L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory Alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance. Journal of Nutrition, 38(8), 1572S-1577S.
- Einother, S. et al. (2010). L-Theanine and Caffeine Improve Task Switching but not Intersensory Attention or Subjective Alertness. 54(2), 406-409.
- Foxe, J. et al. (2012). Assessing the Effects of Caffeine and Theanine on the Maintenance of Vigilance During a Sustained Attention Task. Neuropharmacology, 62(7), 2320-2327.
- LeBars, P., Kieser, M., & Itil, K. (2000, Jul-Aug). A 26-week analysis of a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in dementia. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 11(4), 230-7.
- Alternative Medicine Review. (2010). Acetyl-L-Carnitine (Monograph). 15(1), 76-83.
- Lad, F. (2001). The Yoga of Herbs. Twin Lakes, WI, USA: Lous Press.
- Emmelot, P., & Van Hoeven, R. (1975). Phospholipid unsaturation and plasma membrane organization. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 14(3), 236-246.
The nutrients in our Liquid Soft Gel supplements are released fast. Other forms of delivery contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft Gels provide a premium easy-to-swallow delivery system that allows us to combine our nutritious oils such as Flaxseed Oil, and MCT Oil for additional nutritional benefits. But wait! We didn’t stop there. Every Liquid Soft Gel includes our special Bioperine Complex which enhances the bioavailability, absorption, and potency of many nutrients.
- Full Transparency – everything that is in our products is listed on the label. We do not hide anything behind proprietary blends
- Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Soft Gel Delivery enhanced with Bioperine®
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.