Gaiam Spri Balance Trainer Pro
Your workout deserves an upgrade. The SPRI Balance Trainer Pro is a commercial-grade half-exercise ball that is flat on one side and domed on the other. Ideal for cardio, agility, strength, core, balance, and mobility exercises and drills, this fitness tool helps you tone and strengthen while also improving flexibility. The 65cm diameter ball features easy-to-grip handles and a non-skid base so you can focus on enhancing your movement capabilities, training your balance, and building strength.
Checkout Securely With:
- Commercial Grade
- ‘Half Exercise Ball’ features a flat side and a domed side
- 65cm diameter with a non-skid base
- Ideal for balance training, strength building, and improving flexibility
- Latex-free, anti-burst up to 300lbs
- Exercise Guide and pump included
Measurements: 65cm diameter
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.