Gaiam High-rise Balance Ball® Stool
Maybe you’ve already done your health a favor by getting a standing desk. Now do more good by adding our High-Rise Balance Ball® Stool. Adjustable from 23” to 33” to fit most regular and standing desks, it encourages micro-movements to help firm your core and improve your circulation and posture.
Checkout Securely With:
- Micro-motion from instability strengthens the core, posture, and circulation
- Stool adjusts from 23” to 33” high to fit most regular and standing desks
- Stable, 360° base allows easy swiveling movement
- Lightweight and compact with lockable, easy-glide caster wheels
- Anti-burst, dome-shaped Balance Ball seat
- Includes easy-inflation pump
Measurements: Adjustable height from 23" to 33", seat diameter of 45cm; 19.84lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300lbs.
Materials: PVC, PP, & Nylon.
Resources: Care, Setup, & Tips.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.